I am proud to have supported many events held by our neighbourhood groups who strive so hard to improve our communities. Whether that be:
- Supporting great local charities like Millie’s Trust.
- Starting the firing gun at Bramhall’s Charity Duck Race.
- Speaking at Heald Green’s Interfaith gathering.
- Joining Gatley Village Partnership to ‘Clean for the Queen’.
- Cutting the cake at the 10 year anniversary of the Friends of Brooklyn Crescent.
- Opening of Lumb Lane Park’s new playground.
I have been pleased to play my small part in these community events and many more. These groups and events are the lifeblood of our communities, and a testament to the unsung heroes who are working hard to breathe new life into our area. If your community group needs my help, or would like me to visit to find out more about the great work you do, please do get in touch.