As we move towards our target of NetZero by 2050, it is vital that we take steps to use all renewable forms of energy within our homes.
If you would like further information on renewable forms of energy and how you can access these please visit The Smart Home | comparethemarket.com.
It offers information about sustainable tech such as:
- How to take advantage of green mortgages for lower interest rates
- Government support for homeowners, including the Green Deal loan and the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive
- Smart technology options and their associated costs, like smart meters, lighting, and heating
- Green energy sources, and how to install them or find an energy provider
It also offers a handful of figures such as:
- Smart Energy International estimates that a smart home can save 30-40% of energy.
- Since the government has ambitious aims to cut emissions by 78% by 2035, they offer financial aid to homeowners wanting to make green changes in their homes.
- In the last decade, smart technology has become increasingly more affordable, with smart plugs starting at under 10GBP.
Further information on funding schemes for energy efficient homes can be found on my website - New £2 billion scheme funds energy efficient home improvements | Mary Robinson MP (mary-robinson.org.uk). If interested please click the link or contact via my email - email@example.com